Tuesday, April 20, 2010

In which I apologise for my super crappy first post.

So I was going to have a really nicely thought out first post. With meaning, and substance. And then Maus spilled the dog water again, blew out her diaper and bonked her head on the kitchen table. This is typical of days around here right now. Yesterday she dumped my iPhone in the dog water while I was letting the dog out to poop. About a week ago she fell on the concrete patio and scraped her forehead pretty bad. She is testing . . . . . well, I guess everything. My patience, her limits, her balance, her strength, gravity, and water.

Oh the water.

My kitchen floor is the most disgusting thing you have ever seen, because when Maus spills the dog bowl for the third time in a day I'm too tired of dealing with it to do more than mop up the excess water. Which means that the crumbs of last nights dinner that Maus dropped to the floor to save for later snacking get all mushy and gross, and the dog "makes tracks" as Boo says, in the water with her dirty paws, and the whole thing is just generally disgusting. Martha Stewart I am not.

So, this blog will be a place for me to vent. Which I do quite often. Its not that I don't enjoy my life. I do. And I need a place where my snark can come out in full force. Because clearly my four year old does not need to learn sarcasm quite yet. This is a place for me to be me. Feel free to comment. Feel free to read. Feel free to tell me that I'm boring the pants off you. Or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment