Monday, November 1, 2010

Can I blog every day? Lets find out, shall we?

So.  It's November.  And supposedly there's this thing where you are supposed to write or blog every day?  NaNoWriMo?  Something like that?  And I've been a total blogging slacker.  So. Uh, sure, I'll play.  :D  Let's see how this goes shall we?  First off.  I'm going to list the topics I'll blog about for the month.  As many as I can think of.  And you all can leave suggestions in the comments for any I leave blank.

1. Perfume
2. crocheting - current projects
3. dealing with the girls all day when B has late meetings
4.  running
5. busy schedules with preschool
6. what worked in the garden this year and what didn't
7. meal planning
8. crock pot cooking
9.  All about Me
10. All about Boo
11. trying to cook healthy
12. Trying to maintain healthy attitudes towards food
13. struggles with petite sizing - aka I'm short.
14. struggles with footwear and plantar faciitis
15. bread baking
16. favorite author
17. why is the list always longer than the day?
18.
19. Current Book
20. All about Maus
21. Favorite iPhone apps
22.Favorite piece of classical music
23.
24.Favorite singer non classical
25. being thankful for what I've got
26.
27. freezer canning
28.
29. All About B
30. did I do it every day?  did it change me?  how? 

OK that's what I've got.  Make sure you post in the comments for ideas about those four empty days ok?


Now on to perfume.

I read the perfume posse blog.  Its on my sidebar of blogs I read. I love the writing, and they have taught me so much about perfume.  Witty and insightful, always willing to laugh at themselves and the absurdity of life, this is a Must read in my feed reader.   And so, when they challenged their readers to committing to one scent for an entire week I was game.  Now, let me preface this by saying.  I am a perfume noob.  Total.  Noob.  I enjoy the idea of luxury fragrances, and the mystique of the perfume industry, but my budget is way more in line with B&BW than Chanel or Guerlain.  So my scent for the week is Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Divine.  I have loved this scent for awhile, and I have a half bottle of it that I'd like to use up.  I am a sporadic fragrance wearer, and I'd like to be more regular about it.  These goals are combined for this week long challenge.  And so, of course, today I wake up with allergies raging madly.  Sigh.  So here it is, two o clock, and me still in my jammies and unscented.  Oh well, I'll spritz some on in a little bit.   The notes are lotus, lily, rose, amber and blond woods.  Its a light scent very feminine, and I like it a lot.  Its one I don't have to think about. So that's what I'm wearing.  I've been ordering samples a lot, and I like that.  I like trying different scents, but eventually I'd like to pick something for my signature scent.  I have several contenders and I might end up getting a few different bottles, but for now, that's just not possible.  Plus I have lots of samples to enjoy first! 

No comments:

Post a Comment